Antal International is an Unrivalled Success Story!
Founded in the UK in 1993 we currently have 69 offices across 28 countries– but this number is changing all the time as we grow and expand. We are one of the world’s largest and most successful privately owned international recruitment companies. The ANTAL brand is globally recognised and has been listed in the UK’s Virgin Atlantic/Sunday Times ‘Fast Track 100 Award’ for four consecutive years, amongst gaining many other accolades – including being nominated for ‘Franchisor of the Year’ for 3 years consecutively.
What Antal International Offers to Franchisees
Antal International Network offers select individuals an opportunity to build and develop their own executive recruitment business, placing experienced business professionals with multinational companies and small to medium sized enterprises. Our franchisees make up to 30% of the first year salary of the person they place.
What You Need to be Successful
Antal International franchisees do not need recruitment of sales experience. Through our globally proved training and support we show you how to combine your previous professional and industry experience with our infrastructure, training and business sharing opportunities to build a profitable recruitment franchise.
Why Executive Recruitment
This is a multi-million pound global industry. In the UK alone, this market is worth some £27.6 billion GBP.
Our franchisees are:
· Placing professional candidates at mid to senior level around the world
· Charging professional fees at an average of €15,000 per placement
· Operating as knowledge workers in their industry
· Providing a high-value consultative service to their clients
· Impacting on the lives and careers of their candidate
We have been successfully running a recruitment business in Frankfurt for 13 years. This business turns over €2 million per annum.
The German economy is amongst the strongest in the world, yet the recruitment industry is underdeveloped. According to a recent BDU report the executive recruitment industry in Germany was worth €1.5 Billion Euros at the end of 2008. The UK executive recruitment industry is worth £5.8 Billion Euros, yet the UK has a much smaller population and economy.
This means there is an enormous development opportunity for the services Antal International provides for the Germany market.
Germany has extensive trade links with the rest of world, particularly China and Eastern Europe, where Antal International has a number of offices, who pro-actively share clients, candidates and fees.
Why Antal International
Our franchisees are capitalising on our 17 years of experience in running successful recruitment businesses globally; enabling them to launch and build highly profitable businesses and create a capital asset. We facilitate your success by providing:
· A global network that proactively shares clients, candidates and fees – increasing our franchisees revenues by 30% on average.
· Proven training and support from industry leaders in recruitment
· First class global branding
· State-of-the-art internet and intranet technology
· Up-to-date recruitment and sales tools that generate business and deliver
· Extensive brand marketing and PR
· Business planning guidance and support
· Finance and IT training
· Training and support in hiring staff to grow your business
We will be holding Discovery Seminars and one to one meetings throughout Germany in quarter 1 of 2010.
To register for more information about this opportunity and to find a Discovery Seminar near you, please contact:
Ms Liz Kilford, Franchise Development Director
Tel: 0044 207 467 2528
Mob: 0044 7889 252 742
Web: www.antalfranchising.com. www.antal.com